Simple Grilled Indian Spiced Chicken
For centuries, Indian cooking has use the grill and open flame as a source of cooking. In modern cuisine, grilling is a great way add complexity to most proteins and vegetables. Today we are sharing a simple way to use our Indian spice starter kit to create delicious kabobs!
Time: 20 minutes to six hours depending on marination time.
- 3 LB - Chicken breast or thigh cut into cubes
- 1/4 Cup - Lime juice
- 5 - Cloves of garlic minced
- 3 TBSP - Ginger crushed into a paste
- 1/2 Cup - Neutral cooking oil
- 1 TBSP - Coriander powder
- 1/2 TSP - Red Chili Powder
- 1 TSP - Garam Masala
- 1 TSP - Cumin Powder
- 2 TSP - Salt
- 1 TSP - Ground black pepper
- Any additional veggies you like to grill chopped into large chunks
- In a large non-reactive bowl, add all ingredients except additional veggies.
- Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes and up to 6 hours.
- Using skewers, begin to assemble your kabobs. We recommend using a stable veggie like zucchini as a stopper on each end.
- Over a medium to high heat grill place the kabobs.
- Cook roughly 4-6 minutes each side or until fully cooked.
- Set aside and let rest for 2-4 minutes, remove from skewer and enjoy.
If you have questions shoot us a message! We are here to help.